Thursday 11 April 2013

Speed Boat Birthday.. Seize the Birthday #13 Masculine

Morning.. Wow another week at Seize The Birthday at this week it's last weeks sketch but we would like to see masculine cards!.  Here is a reminder of the sketch.



I twisted my card this week... here is my card for this week...



Card Recipe:
Image: Need For Speed from Stampin Up
Sentiment: Teeny Tiny Sentiments from Stampin Up
DP: Stampin Up
Stripe EF from Stampin Up
Distress tool

I hope you pop across to see the rest of the fabulous team


Also... did anyone see Create and Craft this morning... I made some cards for Kay at Hougie crafts and a few of them got a view on the telly this morning (8am UK)... How exciting!!

Right .... that's all from me for now...

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous creation so beautifully presented too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic male card Jen. Great image for a male card. Love that set.

    Wish I had seen your cards on C&C. Never have telly on that early. Usually either getting ready for work or forcing myself to do some housework!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Fabulous mans card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fab card Jen! Your male cards are brill.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning male card jen.really fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Jen! I'm playing catch up as I've been out of town for work the past few days. Your masculine card rocks!! Love that deep blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx